Area Rug CleaningCleaning Area Rugs since 1955 with our Guarantee “The Most Thorough Cleaning Your Area Rug Can Have, OR IT’S FREE”
OUR CLEANING PROCESS
- Inspection for Color Fastness
- Dry Soil Extraction
- Full Immersion in Mild Conditioner
- Light Agitiation
- Full Rinsing of Soil and Cleaning Residue
- Treatment for Odor if Needed
- Wringing and Extracting
- Professional Fiber Protector
- Grooming of Knap and Dry Hanging
- Repair work as needed
Inquire about our Area Rug Repair Service
Watch Our Area Rug Cleaning Process
- The most thorough cleaning available.
- See our video!
- Specialty stain removal.
- Please tour our facility.
- Specialty rugs: Silk, rayon, flokattes, needlepoints and boarded wiltons. $5.00/sf.
Protectantminimum $15.00 per rug
- Professional Stain Protection.
- Non-stick technology.
- Guards against spills.
- Allows for easier cleaning in the future.
Padminimum $40.00 per pad
- DuraHold, features a needle-punched fabric with textured waffle backing for improved gripping power. 15 yr life.
- Total removal of harmful moths, larva and their eggs.
- CHEMICAL FREE!
- Our process is also used for museum textiles.
- We guarantee elimination.
- Moth Repel can be applied to keep moths from coming back .50/ sf.
- Total urine odor elimination.
- No masking with smelly deodorizers.
- Performed with little or no chemicals.
- Estimates given upon inspection.
- Allow are expert staff to repair your fringe, reinforce the sides or ends, reweave a hole or complete most any repair project for your valued hand knot rugs.
DuPont Teflon Protector
Does it work? Of course it does. That’s why most carpet, rugs and upholstery have protector on when you bought them. After cleaning, we will reapply these stain blockers to continue protecting your carpet, rugs and upholstery from harmful spills and accidents. We only use DuPont Teflon Protector. This non-stick technology will make your vacuuming more effective too.
Don’t leave your precious carpet, rugs and upholstery unprotected.