Tile and Grout RepairRepairs that will save you money.
Sometimes grout becomes stained from foot traffic, spilled liquids or pet accidents. Even with our best efforts and state-of-the-art technology, Appleby knows that some grout is permanently discolored. The best option? Grout staining with an acrylic in the color of your choice that seals the grout pores and produces a fantastic result. We can even repair cracks, chips and voids.
A well-placed bead of caulk can mean the difference between water-protected wood and dry rot. Old, cracked and dried out caulking can also look unsightly and retain mold. Appleby can replace your old caulking with expertise and just the right color, in both sanded and non-sanded acrylic silicone, clear silicone and white silicone.
Covered in soap scum and other bath products, Appleby can service your shower glass and seal it with water-repelling sealer. Using the best methods of glass polishing, Appleby uses a polishing tool with a proprietary cream to give you the best result possible. We also replace shower sweeps and L stops yellowed from age and use.
How To Fix Voids In Icestone Countertops
- Protect any sensitive areas
- Lightly clean the floor and grout
- Apply stain on all grout lines with customer choice of color
- Clean any residue off of tiles
- Remove all old grout and vacuum up residue
- Grout floor with new sanded or non sanded grout
- Remove all residue from tile faces
- After grout is cured, seal all grout lines with an appropriate sealer
- Remove cracked and loose grout pieces
- Clean area thoroughly
- Apply color matched grout
- Remove any grout residue from tiles